Friday, March 25, 2011

Yarn-spiration

One of the inevitabilities of living a crafty life is that is comes with a lot of baggage. (Literally, not emotionally). I have a healthy collection of yarn, fabric, sewing machines, knitting needles, books, and various tools that I can whip out at a moment's notice.

The trouble is, all of these wonderful things need to be stored somewhere. As someone who is currently settling in to a new apartment, it can be tough to figure out where to put all of this STUFF. (My silly husband actually suggested I pare down my fabric stash before the move. Ha!)

That's why I was super jazzed to come across this image this morning:

Photo from wise craft
I love this idea, found at the new-to-me blog wise craft. She originally found it via Living Etc and executed the idea with a big vase from Ikea.I love that it's a storage idea that leans more towards art than utility.

Practical, simple, and beautiful. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment